What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

good web host which is ok for Live streaming in Singapore?

Alphagalaxy

Hey guys,
I need you help. want to choose a good web host which is ok for Live streaming. Singapore location
How much resources do you think I need?
Recently came across QHoster.com hosting offers. What do you think of them? Are they good?

I think QHoster.com is a good deal! Customer service is quick and perfect, however, for technical questions they asked me to contact technical service directly, through submitting a support ticket. I did that and received the answer really quickly (in less than an hour). Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

No doubt, your sites will be in good hands, friends. I am really impressed by QHoster.com web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions.

For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
I can say that QHoster.com has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back