What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good WordPress hosting for a friend?

Whosema

Hello, everyone!
A friend of mine is looking for hosting for WordPress sites.
It should be a shared hosting for up to 5-10 sites. The sites themselves are small and do not consume many resources.
Preferably 20-30 GB of disk space. He actively uses mail (100 emails per hour).
What kind of hosting can you offer?

He is attracted to offers from NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting provider - are they good enough to trust?

I think that the WordPress Hosting plan offered by hostpro.com will be enough for your friend. I use it myself and host my construction services website there. These servers are just adapted for this CMS system and allow you to send 300 emails per hour (it is advisable to send up to 150-200 emails so that in case of delay some emails do not exceed the limit).
Also, this plan has daily backups that are stored for 30 days.
Additionally, I would like to note the excellent work of the technical support team, which has helped me many times.
I think that this company may be of interest to you.

I would recommend Netshop isp servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business.
Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Love their cPanel web hosting.

I asked NetShop isp web host questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and courteous reply.
They also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops. Happy using their Cyprus web hosting.

I'm happy with netshop-isp.com.cy hosting, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. Plus fully managed hosting - free/included. Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.

OwnWebServers is a reliable WordPress hosting provider offering fast and secure hosting solutions tailored to WordPress users' needs. They provide optimized servers designed to deliver high performance, seamless scalability, and enhanced security features. With a variety of hosting plans, including managed WordPress hosting, OwnWebServers offers automatic updates, daily backups, and user-friendly control panels, making it easy for website owners to manage and grow their online presence. Their expert support team is available 24/7 to assist with any technical issues and ensure your WordPress site runs smoothly and efficiently.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
Try to compare GTHost.com and Regvps.com vps hosting solutions. Believe these web hosts are flexible, stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

bodHOST offers optimized and managed WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back