What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting services in Europe?

Ad@moll

I have 5 blogs that i need to host preferable in Europe because of the location of my visitors.
How is Regvps.com hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Easy to get in touch with someone via Yahoo if I have a question. Good value. Highly recommend Regvps.com hosting.
PrivateVPS 1 - $3.95/month, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 1 GB, SSD 10GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.

VPS hosting is necessary for those who want to have root access (full access) to administrative management of their system.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Regvps.com to others. ISPmanager Business Official for $25/month.

I was looking for the highest-rated company with the largest number of positive reviews. my first pick was Regvps.com server hosting solutions in Europe.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support. The host guarantees a 99.9% uptime with all services they offer.

If you need to host 5 blogs with visitors primarily from Europe, I highly recommend considering hostpro.com. They offer excellent hosting services with a strong presence in Europe, ensuring low latency and fast load times for your audience. Hostpro.com is known for its reliable performance, great customer support, and competitive pricing. For a dependable hosting solution that will keep your blogs running smoothly, hostpro.com is a fantastic choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back