What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hosting with fast servers?

Ad@moll

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering bitcoin dedicated hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found Zakservers.com solutions starting from $149/month. Is it good host? Any experience?
What host is better from your points? Why?

This is really the PERFECT HOSTING PROVIDER! Transferred all my sites to Zakservers.com offshore dedicated servers and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

Think that you'll find the best server hosting fit if you compare Allwebhost.com and also Swisslayer.com web hosts. These professionals will go over your needs and find a perfect hosting fit for you.

I've finally found a good home with Zakservers.com bitcoin servers. The support is great. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Very happy with Neironvps.com dedicated packages and would not hesitate to recommend them.
The servers 99.8% uptime guarantee with full hardware and network redundancy to keep your services online.

Dual E5-2670 at $199/mo - CPU Intel Xeon 2xE5-2670 v2, RAM 128GB, SSD 4 X 1TB, Bandwidth 30TBs, Location USA, Los Angeles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back