What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hostunmetered.net Or Centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?

Alphagalaxy

Require up to 3 TBs of disk space
+ register 3 domains - .land, .live, .fun
What can you say about Hostunmetered.net and Centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions?Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
What hosting provider would you rather choose?

With Cloudarion.com I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price.

Well, Hostunmetered.net is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me. I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a hostunmetered.net customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Alphagalaxy said:
Require up to 3 TBs of disk space
+ register 3 domains - .land, .live, .fun
What can you say about Hostunmetered.net and Centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions?Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
What hosting provider would you rather choose?

Apps4Rent.com

You will be fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect and their customer support is really professional!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back