What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hostunmetered.net or Cloudarion.com servers ? Any webmaster to consult with?

Alphagalaxy

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 30 TB, Linux.
I have found Hostunmetered.net and Cloudarion.com - What can you say about their service?
Their server hosting plans look ok for my sites. What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

I like Cloudarion.com server hosting packages. As for their pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.

I have been hosting my site and email with Cloudarion.com for nearly 5 months now, and I have never been disappointed!
Service and plans are some of the cheapest and well rounded in the business. Really good option with fast servers in Germany, Russia, USA and Switzerland.

I must say that Hostunmetered.net is reliable place to order web hosting plans, their cPanel makes life easier for website owners offering nice tools to help me to perform tasks easy and reliably. The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic!

I am pleased to say hostunmetered.net team have helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy.
Recommended Web Host! Servers (unmetered) are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

Alphagalaxy said:
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 30 TB, Linux.
I have found Hostunmetered.net and Cloudarion.com - What can you say about their service?
Their server hosting plans look ok for my sites. What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

I am also extremely happy with the speed, uptime provided by apps4rent.com experts and the control panel.

The numerous cPanel industry standard features are provided for all accounts. Any questions you have will be answered promptly when you submit a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back