What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you find your good affiliate products to sell?

Most affiliate marketers make the mistake of trying to sell low priced affiliate products. For example, if their goal is to earn $10,000, they would need to sell 1000 nos of $10 products or 100 nos of $100 products.

The smarter affiliate marketers , or affiliate marketers who have learned from their past mistakes and experiences, tend to focus on selling big ticket or top tier affiliate products priced at $1000+ as this would result in higher commissions earned from fewer products sold.

In my opinion, the efforts to sell a $1000 product and a $10 or a $100 product are the same...in fact, I find it easier to sell $1000 products, because with our higher commission earnings, we can spend more on advertising and driving traffic to our affiliate links, thereby earning us a higher profit.

I am an affiliate marketer for products ranging from a front-end $9.95 or $49 and over 30 back end products upto $30,000 where the system does the explaining and up sells for us, and we earn lifetime commissions over time from our customers who initially purchase the low priced front end products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back