What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you search a site when they have certain terms blocked?

Clarke

There is a site that is selling copyrighted artwork and they have a search function, I used to be able to search the site and find my work there and ask them to remove it.

But now they have blocked all the terms (titles of my work) so that I can't use their search function anymore. (They told me that it is a fact that they are doing this).

So is there another way to search the site?

Thanks!

NATA Delhi | NATA Gurgaon | Architecture Aptitude Exam | Best NATA Coaching in Gurgaon

You can allow or block permissions for a specific site. The site will use its settings instead of the default settings. You can also clear data for a site.

On your computer, open Chrome.

Go to a website.

To the left of the web address, click the icon that you see: Lock Lock, Info View site information or Dangerous Dangerous.

Click Site settings.

Change a permission setting. Your changes will save automatically.

Newspaper Ad Agency in DelhiNewspaper Ad Agency in Uttar Pradesh

If the website itself blocks the terms you want to use then you can, in no way, access their websites for those terms.
You will have to rely on unconventional methods to access their website.
And they would hardly be legit.
So it is up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back