What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is thaihosting.asia and their hosting in Thailand?

Alphagalaxy

Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help (in Thailand)
Linux, 40 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Thaihosting.asia dedicated hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
Give thaihosting.asia dedicated server hosting in Thailand a try. Their uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

Recommend thaihosting.asia web hosting to other webmasters and newbies.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Really nice option for getting affordable servers in Thailand.

All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by thaihosting.asia staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.

I am very satisfied with thaihosting.asia dedicated hosting service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back