What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for large data center in Cyprus.

Rstone

I am looking for large data center in Cyprus to rent a dedicated server.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in Cyprus.
What host is better? NetShop-isp.com.cy web host?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know

I must say that netshop isp is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast. Start Free Trial now.

Give netshop isp a try. They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. NetShop-isp.com.cy cpanel web hosting service is fully managed for the client with 24/7 support.
Instant Provisioning Accounts, World-leading cPanel Control Panel, Fully Managed Hosting - Free/included.

I can not express how happy I am with netshop isp cheap web hosting services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back