What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for server provider

Rstone

I am looking for large data centers in Canada, USA, Europe.
To rent a dedicated server in these countries.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in Canada, USA, Europe.
What host is better? Any info on QHoster.com web host?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know

10GB Hosting Dedicated Servers USA is well-suited for heavy-traffic websites or apps. Its server locations are Mumbai, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Bangalore, New Delhi, Phoenix, Dallas, New York, Quebec, Singapore, Nuremberg, Amsterdam, and London. It gives 24/7 Technical Support to solve queries.

Last edited:
OwnWebServers is a well-established web hosting company that offers VPS hosting services along with other hosting solutions.

Get 50% OFFon all VPS hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Here's an overview of OwnWebServers VPS hosting:

Scalability
Full Root Access
cPanel Control Panel
Multiple Data Center Locations
Weekly Off-Site Backups
24/7 Customer Support

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at support@ownwebserver.com

Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers. You can trust QHoster.com server hosting.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Personally I like QHoster.com web host and can highly recommend to other webmasters who want to run blogs, forums, e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently.

I have not been disappointed. QHoster.com is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.

It’s great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.

Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love QHoster.com solutions.
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back