What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am planning to host 5 blogs (wordpress) in Switzerland

Tavosrep

Greetings,
guys I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress blogs.
I am planning to host 5 blogs (wordpress) in Switzerland. Do you think I need shared or VPS hosting account?
Found cloudarion.com web host and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

You will not be disappointed. I give cloudarion.com web host out highest recommendation.
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support.

Don't look any further just go for cloudarion.com provider and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
Is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.

I simply believe that people who work hard and deliver excellent work should be rewarded and these people really should.
They continue to impress me with cloudarion.com high quality included web applications, powerful control panel, great reliability and excellent pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back