What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a managed dedicated server

Alphagalaxy

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated GPU.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 5TB max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting solutions?

For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

My friend recommended me to choose this web host, so I decided to give Warez-host.com offshore dedicated hosting packages in Europe a try. When I contacted them, their support was patient and explained what I would receive. I have also opened many ticket for various Issues, every ticket they responded in reasonable time.

I appreciate skills and friendly approach of customer support of Tzulo.com web host. The service is exceptional and can not be compared with others.
I occasionally need some tech support on my server. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back