What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need KVM VPS account

Tavosrep

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: India. I found Hostnamaste.com - their VPS Hosting (KVM) deals look quite good.
I need KVM VPS account with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

I signed up to Hostnamaste KVM VPS after my previous provider went badly downhill with major security attacks and then sold up. After a short stint with my previous host I realised I needed more inclusive support. They've always been prepared to investigate further when they don't have an immediate answer. Recommended.

You will make right decision to give Hostnamaste.com a try. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. I submitted 1 ticket and the support was fast and helpful. They have a brilliantly designed knowledge base where one can find almost anything! And if not there still is the tol free call support and ticketing system.

As an alternative, can also recommend QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions as they have powerful servers in India.
Discount for all hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33 - Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back