What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts - any inputs?

Sagiscorpio

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
3 Tbs of disk space, bandwidth - 40 TB, Linux. managed
I have found Cloudarion.com and Digitalserver.com.mx - their web hosting plans look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

You'd better choose Digitalserver.com.mx dedicated servers in Mexico. It is reliable host.
Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you.

Well, digitalserver.com.mx is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

I would recommend eWebGuru most reliable web hosting provider. To know more visit:https://www.ewebguru.com/

features of eWebGuru
  • 99.9% uptime guarantee
  • free migration
  • Fully managed web hosting
  • easy to use control panel
  • ultimate 24*7*365 technical support

Give my vote for Cloudarion.com servers. They started to offer nice new brand servers for any webmaster's needs.
It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

These guys are awesome. You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, Cloudarion.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back