What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to get KVM VPS web hosting

Tavosrep

I would like to get VPS web hosting. KVM. need over 50-70 gbs of disk space
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com KVM VPS web hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Take a look at Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting solutions. Customer's safety is the main goal for these guys.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

There were 3 web hosts I compared, finally chose Rockhoster - their pricing looked better and also features and bonuses were sweet. So I decided to give them a try. Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant. I can't imagine receiving better service from any webhost regardless of the price.

Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting.
Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends. Recommended.

My favorite one is Vpsget.com pretty obviously. They offer feature-packed KVM VPS hosting solutions in Europe.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back