What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for a VPS hosting service for a friend in Italy

Get all packages with %20 discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I can say that QHoster.com is a reliable web host. Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.

Hello,
Due to high competition in the web hosting industry, getting the right one is bits difficult andeveryone is trying to offer something different from one another. There are numerous best web hosting providers are best to sign up but I think before go with any hosting provider, do some basic research about hosting providers. Through this, you can get some details of speed, support and security. Currently, WHUK provides quality of hosting services with 24/7 instant live chat support.

Take a look at Centohost.com VPS deals. Their servers are fast and they have a fully featured cPanel.
The support and service have been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.

It is my 3rd month with QHoster.com web hosting. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back