What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for video VPS provider

Ad@moll

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about these Linux VPS hosting services?
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Ipage.com
- Kvchosting.net
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Been with centohost.com web hosting service for quite a while and I've had no problems. I recently moved servers as part of an upgrade and my site was slower for a while, but support has been very helpful in resolving CPU loading issues.

They'll give you the best services at a moderately affordable price.

IMHO, kvchosting.net will serve your demands. They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing. Features are very good... and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago. I like this decent web host, I'm happy.

I like kvchosting.net decent host and highly recommend their deals.
I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided. The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their instant welcome emails.

In general, I have got excellent services at my provider - Kvchosting.net is a very good US web host.
However, the most important for me, their strict defense policy and practice but at the same time the trustfulness.

Host.co.incheap VPS hosting providers in India. Given the amount of money included in their proposals, their costs are unbelievably low, and doing business with them ensures that your company is in good hands.

Get 15% OFF on all VPS Hosting Plans, Use Code SUMMER15https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

Their amazing features:

Free Migration
Free Domain for Annual Plan Subscription
30 Day Money Back
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support
Daily Backup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back