What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for VPS Windows

Rstone

I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy.
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
What are your views on EXmasters.com vps solutions? Are they reliable?

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and Exmasters.com is one of the best. I used to have my website hosted with another provider and I had problems all the time.
When I decided to drop them, I was looking for various other hosting companies, and that was one of the big issues.

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Keep it up!! Highly recommend Exmasters.com for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

I've used a couple of others and finally switched to Exmasters.com cheap VPS. I can't see me ever switching to a different host. I've found their support to be good.
They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host. I've used Exmasters.com VPS hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back