What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Google AdWords Worth it for My Business?

I think that posting on major forums, facebook, and word of mouth are far much better than adwords.

Clarke said:
Will you get a good return on investment on a Google AdWords PPC campaign?

Geomembrane Manufacturer in Delhi | HDPE Tarpaulins Manufacturer in Delhi

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]I think, Your question has a answer for it.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]The digital marketing company trying to sell Adword to you so that they can make some money.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]If you are small & mid size company with limited budget or constraint on business, then stay away from Google Adword.[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Can you point out, one digital marketing company in the world, Who can guarantee the results on ROI on Google Adword ?[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]If there is any company who can guarantee ROI on Adowrd, then you can go with them. In 8 years of experience, I have not found anyone.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back