What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Rstone

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server in Netherlands, Slovakia or UK with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 100GB of Space, I have a budget of 30 EUR a month.
Have your ever heard of Profvds.com VPS hosting? Are they trustworthy?
Other reliable VPS options?

As far as I know these providers do take care and invest a lot into build - in security.
Check libertyvps.net or kvchosting.net. They do take care of the security.

When choosing a cheap VPS Hosting for your business, prioritize reliability, scalability, performance, data center location, security, and customer support. Look for a OwnWebServer that guarantees high uptime, offers flexible scalability options, utilizes powerful hardware, has data centers in proximity to your target audience, implements robust security measures, and provides responsive customer support to meet your business needs effectively.

Get 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back