What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a ddos protected web hosting

Ad@moll

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server in Netherlands or UK with ddos protection I am now interested in finding possibly a VPS instead.

Only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 2GB of RAM and at least 20GB of Space, I have a budget of 100 EUR a month.
Is QHoster.com EU hosting good? Have you ever run websites on their servers?

I don't know about that Hosting company, but get a Cloudflare FREE plan, it has DDos protection for every domain.

QHoster.com would be a good solution for hosting websites at reasonable rates.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Host.co.in is the greatest web hosting provider right now. The reasons are numerous, but to review, it offers good value for money, hosts more than two million websites globally, is recommended by WordPress, and provides free SSL certificates and free domains, as well as unlimited bandwidth on all of its plans.

QHoster.com reliability and price make up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate an almost effortless setup of great commonly used web-based applications.

Give these guys a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back