What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Tavosrep

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on Tzulo.com server hosting?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Well, I have been using Tzulo.com hosting for more than eight months now and can state that I'll continue using them.
My site is running fast - my visitors and I are happy. Uptime is 99.8% - I am so satisfied running my web sites.

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Tzulo.com servers, features & technical support!
The features are very complete for the price of the package. Set up was smooth, with plenty of tools, no problems at all.

The best thing about Tzulo.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.
The Speed of the blog is very good. Uptime of my sites has been perfect. I recommend this host.

dedicated hosting plan for more than 1 year. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.95% uptime holds true.

• Managed Servers
  • Secure Environment
  • Application Optimized
  • Optional Firewall
  • 24x7 support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back