What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Shared hosting

Ad@moll

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
server much be good usa or eu location.
What are your views on kvchosting.net hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

For shared affordable linux hosting with a dedicated IP Address check 10GB Hosting web hosting plans. It gives low-cost and reliable web hosting servers for your website. The server locations are Mumbai, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Bangalore, New Delhi, Phoenix, Dallas, New York, Quebec, Singapore, Nuremberg, Amsterdam, and London.

Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is kvchosting.net ssd web host with stable US servers.
My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation...

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! Kvchosting.net is the host you can rely on in any situation. They are always right on top of everything that I needed.

I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
I've been with kvchosting.net for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.

bodHOST is a top-tier, feature-stacked web hosting service that offers rich cloud, WordPress, VPS, and dedicated server packages. However, bodHOST’s shared servers are particularly robust, with cost-effective Linux and Windows options.

Their cPanel Web Hosting plans start at just $1.09/month with getting the free domain on annual subscription plans, Also they are running the best deal on Web Hosting - Buy 1-year web hosting absolutely get 1-year web hosting.

Buy Here: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back