What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a VPS - reliable and fast.

Ad@moll

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What are your views on KVChosting.net SSD VPS solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
Thank you!

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
You can get nice VPS solutions at QHoster.com, ASVhost.com and also VPSbyte.com web hosts. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.
  • Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
  • Redundant network with multiple layers of security
  • FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer
You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to this provider and I'll continue both using & recommending kvchosting.net to everyone. Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features.

Very pleased that I stumbled on to kvchosting.net SSD VPS. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. Speed is great and everything just works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back