What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a VPS - the right way

Tavosrep

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
What are your views on SSD CLOUD solutions? Can I trust them? Any feedbacks?
Thank you!

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
Take a look at Right Servers managed VPS solutions in Canada. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.
Take a look at Right Servers managed VPS solutions in Canada. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

You'll be pleased with WebDock.io Ryzen VPS solutions. The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.
The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Nice VPS solutions you can get from Kvchosting.net or Maxrdp.com web hosts. I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back