What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for a web hosting provider

Sagiscorpio

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with wordpress
3) suports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.
What are your views on cloudarion.com vps hosting solutions? Reliable or not?

thx for your help

Personally, I like cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.

Are you looking to host your website with the best and leading web hosting provider in your location? then you can search on the Google SERP. It the best way to find your hosting. There are many leading and certified web hosting companies that offer Cheap and Best hosting plans and packages for your website. You can easily pick the best hosting solution for your company.

Give cloudarion.com web host a try. Tech support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%.

I would recommend exmasters.com vps hosting solutions to anyone looking for design or hosting. They have gone through many changes in those years and although some of them have been a bit bumpy they have always worked very hard to satisfy me and others I have recommended to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back