What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Dedicated server

Ad@moll

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

I am completely satisfied with GTHost.com and I'd recommend their dedicated servers in over 17 locations to everyone!
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

Some of my clients are happy running their business at GTHost.com instant servers. USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle.
Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Believe you'll be pleased with this host ;)

I call netshop-isp.com.cy an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team. Like their dedicated servers.
Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Easily create and manage databases.

There is both Linux and Windows Dedicated servers at HostGator. If you're upgrading from another hosting where you use cPanel, you'll most likely choose to go with a Linux Dedicated Server. While most of customers choose to go with Linux, it also offer Windows Dedicated Servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back