What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Dedicated Server

Rstone

Hello,
I'm looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 2gb Ram with core 2-3 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 2 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 7 (I use my own key), Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.
So you know anything about QHoster.com server hosting solutions?
Any reviews? Other dedicated server hosts?

If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with OwnWebServers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
Excellent server administration
Excellent backup management
Windows and Linux support

You can buy here: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

You can rely on QHoster.com - Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

I've been with QHoster.com for over a year and have been pleased so far. They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Now, I do want to say that QHoster.com cPanel web host has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts.
Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.

All of my clients who run their websites at QHoster.com servers are happy. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. They go above and beyond the call of duty, something that is rare in today's business climate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back