What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for high accurate IP Offshore VPS Windows

Tavosrep

I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy (any country, NL IP is preferred).
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
What are your views on warez-host.com offshore vps solutions? Are they reliable?

I recommend warez-host.com offshore web hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.

I have kept an eye on the pricing out there for competing for hosting services every now and then and nobody really comes close to the quality, value, and service of warez-host.com dmca ignored hosting provider. The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

I am with warez-host.com for about 15 months. I am very happy about the services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true.
I have 5 sites on 1 account. My site is using lots of resources because of its multimedia content. But their system is very fast.

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage. If you are thinking about switching, bodHOST VPS hosting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back