What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?

Tavosrep

Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 18GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?
What are your views on Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions? Any comments on this web hosting service?

Try warez-host.com cheap offshore hosting - I would like to say that the support team responds quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons. Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider in the US, bodHOSTis the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and a 30-day money-back guaranteed.

Tavosrep said:
Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 18GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?
What are your views on Hostingsource.com web hosting solutions? Any comments on this web hosting service?

Hello,

Personally, I don't have any experience with the mentioned web hosting provider, but there are a lot of best and affordable web hosting providers available in the market. Most of them offer various features at a very minimum cost.

So, search and compare the top web hosting providers and then pick the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back