What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magento commerce hosts. what are they?

Tavosrep

I need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is Web Host Pro provider, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

I'd like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with web host pro cPanel web host. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Profvds.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.

I will recommend Web Host Pro here for someone who reads this. Like their website maker.
These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.

As an alternative, recommend netshop isp cheap hosting solutions. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back