What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

media hosting service is needed

Rstone

I'd like to find the most reliable place for media service.
Have seen Rockhoster.com and Libertyvps.net offer nice hosting plans. Need over 100 gbs of ssd, 8 gbs of ram.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

I personally use VPS services from hostpro.com and am very satisfied with the result. Their servers are reliable, have great speed and flexible settings, which allows my projects to work efficiently.
They offer competitive pricing, reliable infrastructure, and a wide range of plans to suit different user needs.
For example, they have an NVMe VPS plan starting at $12 per month, which is very attractive.
All in all, you can give them a try and see if they're right for you.

OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

You can save 55% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code EASTER55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Found Rockhosster.com web host several months ago. Must say they are professional. OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

Give vote for Libertyvps.net offshore cheap vps. It is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!

The uptime with Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps host is great, I rarely have any downtime or lag. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users. Highly recommended!

Moved to Libertyvps.net and fully-satisfied with their services. The system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

BodHOST offers affordable Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back