What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mexico dedicated hosting services?

Ad@moll

I need #1 web host in Mexico, I would like to get linux hosting plans at.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated hosting services?
Have you tried web hosting solutions? Any reviews?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

I would recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico ssd hosting to all people looking for a good host that can handle any web site. What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.

Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
I am quite happy using their services and would recommend digitalserver.com.mx to all webmasters.
As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works well.

I have been completely impressed with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico hosting service from day one.
It's the best. You can enter a service request in and most of the time it will be answered within minutes.

If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider in bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experience customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All dedicated server plans
  • Managed Servers
  • Secure Environment
  • Application Optimized
  • Optional Firewall

Excellent layout of the control panel, the cost vs. services offered is very impressive.
It is easy to change settings and add more services online. Would recommend Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico hosting provider to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back