What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mexico dedicated servers?

Ad@moll

Hey Guys,

Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for Mexico dedicated servers.
My requirements are:
VERY solid network, very solid support,solid hardware
My budget is $200-400 per server per month. I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx server hosting packages in Mexico? Are they trustworthy?
Thanks!

Since I started with Digitalserver.com.mx, I also haven't had any problems with my site being down or anything like that. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.

I recently switched to digitalserver.com.mx from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.

Well, digitalserver.com.mx is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
My wordpress site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Best hosting in Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back