What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mexico server hosting services?

Ad@moll

Do you know anything about digitalserver.com.mx mexico server hosting services?
Their web hosting services? Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

I signed up to bodHOSTbest Web hosting provider
  • Successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!
  • World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
  • Free Migration Assistance
  • 99.95% Uptime SLA
  • 24/7 Support
  • Secure Hardware
  • Highly Reliable Servers

I myself am quite happy with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico SSD hosting. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx web host. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses, you'd want from the very start.

There is no downtime and I and my clients are really happy dealing with digitalserver.com.mx provider. Their SSD hosting is pretty fast, uptime is great (they guarantee 99.9% - it is correct). The very strong side of hosting - tech support. I'm purchasing their services for over 2 years for me and for all my customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back