What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a new vps hosting & SSL

Ad@moll

Hi,
I'm looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about exmasters.com VPS hosting and SSL?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.

Any questions I had were answered within 20-30 minutes. Exmasters.com is the most reliable site I have been with.
They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

I like the price for exmasters.com vps hosting solutions. Plus good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Without a doubt, you will make the right decision going with this provider to host your site, big or small!

I've finally found a good home with exmasters.com web host. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back