What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need dedicated server

Ad@moll

Hello Folks! I need dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max.
Any provider recomendations? What host is better? Any info on GTHost.com server hosting?

Any reviews, please?

OwnWebServers is one of the Best Dedicated server hosting providers that offer best-in-class servers at really affordable rates. Apart from that OwnWebServers offer many services such as WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, and much more.

Save 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers plans. Use coupon promo code DEDI20 during checkout.

Hence, regardless of what you are looking for!! OwnWebServers has everything bundled up for a price that you can easily afford.

Key Features

Latest Hardware-equipped servers
Free Site Migration
Excellent customer
Full security
IP-Based Firewall

I'd recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price. GTHost.com offers 17 locations.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.

If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Visit Here Managed Dedicated Servers Plans >> bodHOST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back