What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need over 100 gbs of HD of e-commerce hosting

Rstone

Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
need over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on Bullten.com, QHoster.com web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

As for Bullten.com servers, I must say they are stable and fast - this what I like.
They also have an excellent customer support and I've always received quick replies to my queries.
Coupon code: BTLIFE40 - It adds 40% discount to all their shared hosting when paid for a year.

Well, I have being using QHoster.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.
I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.

I went with bullten dedicated server because of good reviews. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.

I have been with QHoster.com web host for over 7 months everything is ok on their shared hosting.
My traffic is continuously increasing day by day. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.

Rstone said:
Os commerce or Zen Cart shopping cart? Why?
need over 100 gbs of HD
What are your views on Bullten.com, QHoster.com web hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?
Web hosting from bodhost.com is able to satisfy all your demands.

Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back