What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to find a new host

Rstone

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:
30gb disk space
1000gb bandwidth/mo
I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
Do you know anything about netshop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not? Any feedbacks?
Other otions please?

Give netshop isp web host a try. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. Easy to use, friendly interface and also nice pricing.

There is no denying the fact that netshop-isp.com.cy web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing.

Features are very good... Recommended!

You can try NetShop Isp with Free VPS Trial. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, it also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting providers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back