What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need vps server thailand

Ad@moll

Hi,
I'm looking for a new vps hosting with cpanel at $50 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1500GB bandwidth.
I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about XXI Web Hosting vps server thailand solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
Thanks.

Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about xxiwebhosting.com hosting services.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.

Go ahead and give xxiwebhosting.com a try. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.
I haven't had single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical question. I highly recommend their services.

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Xxiwebhosting.com is the host to use.
The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. The speed connectivity is ok.

bodHOST is another popular provider of cheap VPS hosting in the USA. They offer a range of flexible and scalable VPS solutions, with plans starting at just $24.99 per month. bodHOST has a global network of data centers, allowing you to choose a location that is closest to your target audience. They also offer a range of operating systems to choose from, including popular choices like Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian.

bodHOST is bringing you a special offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, Buy 1 Year of managed VPS hosting and get absolutely free 1-year VPS hosting.

If you are looking for great customer service and someone who knows what they are talking about then Xxiwebhosting.com is the host to use.
The support is available 24/7 and I usually get a response within 15 minutes of opening a ticket. The speed connectivity is ok.
What are the renewal terms and fees? Know that if you are a first-time subscriber, you will likely sign up at a discounted rate that the changes when you renew your contract – make sure that you know the full ramifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back