What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice hosting for ASP.NET application with SQL Server?

Rstone

Hi,
I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 2k users. Mainly a database oriented application. What server configuration i need to host this.
Do you know anything about cloudarion.com SSD VPS? Are they reliable? Alternatives please?

Thanks and Regards

Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of cloudarion.com service and customer support all this time.
They have managed to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was.

Try considering QHoster.com Windows VPS solutions. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
The website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think. I can advise you to compare all time-tested web hosting services.
Personally I consider QHoster.com as well as Exmasters.com to be perfect options for getting affordable vps solutions. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back