What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

offshore streaming servers Bulgaria please?

Alphagalaxy

I am looking for large data center in Bulgaria.
To rent a dedicated server in these countries.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in Bulgaria.
What host is better? Zakservers.coom offshore streaming servers?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know

Give zakservers.com a try. It has a nice pricing, and skillful and patient customer support. just a second when the ticket is responded. Started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.

First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working. Excellent pricing and plans! Recommend Zakservers.com solutions to others.

Never really had any problems with the server, we run offshore dedicated server with Zakservers.com and speeds have been great.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request. 12 offshore Data Centers.

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

You can rely on netshop isp offshore servers in Cyprus. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back