What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Os Commerce or Magento commerce for e-shop in Europe?

Rstone

Hey guys,
I am planning to host my new e-shop site. in Europe.
I need over 50 gbs of disk space, 1-2 Tbs of bandwidth.
What host is better: warez-host.com ? Why? Alternatives?

I highly recommend warez-host.com to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable offshore web host provider.
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed.

Hey guys, I'd like to tell you about my experience using cloudarion.com web hosting service. There are full of extra features, moreover, their discount code saved a good sum of money for me. I have been generally very impressed with the quality of service and speed (both bandwidth and MySQL processing speed).

Rstone said:
Hey guys,
I am planning to host my new e-shop site. in Europe.
I need over 50 gbs of disk space, 1-2 Tbs of bandwidth.
What host is better: warez-host.com ? Why? Alternatives?

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Although this may cost more per month than other platforms, excellent hosting is essential for a successful online store. It can be detrimental to your business if your site goes down: not only are you likely to lose revenue, your SEO ranking will be adversely impacted, too.[/font]

Why not to give Exmasters.com a try?
They have a good deal of affordable hosting services and good webhosting tools to assist in various matters like web development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back