What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal web site suggestions

Rstone

Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Netshop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting? Is it good?

Thanks

eukhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

There are a few features to look for in a VPS hosting provider for small business. These features include:
-Price: One of the most important factors to consider when choosing a VPS hosting provider is price. You want to find a provider that offers competitive rates, and one with a good cancellation policy in case you need to switch providers.
- Scalability: A big consideration for small businesses is scalability. You don't want your site to become overloaded with traffic when it starts to take off, so make sure the provider you choose can handle your growth without issue.
- Network Speed and Performance: Another key factor when selecting a VPS hosting provider is network speed and performance. Make sure the server can handle the traffic your site will be receiving, and that it performs smoothly overall.

I searched and found netshop-isp.com.cy solutions. They offer lowest price for web hosting service on the net.
The team running it always has a sense of humor in their blog and newsletter - but doesn't let that get in the way of getting the job done.

As a customer of NetShop ISP, I'm particularly fortunate to have a reliable email and website host, as well as a support team that is available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant.

Very happy so far. I highly recommend netshop-isp.com.cy hosting if you care about your online presence.
I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back