What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

podcast and shoutcast hosting?

Tavosrep

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project. The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Know Kvchosting.net and also OBhost.net offer nice hosting services, but don't really know how good it for podcast and shoutcast.
How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?

What other places do you know for such hosting services?

I started using kvchosting.net cPanel web hosting when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed.

Get 50% OFF First Month with COUPON: "SSDVPS" - ($54.99/M - $1.67/Day / $0.07/Hr). PROMO ENDS ON September 30th 2023 MIDNIGHT!
Kvchosting.net exclusive server caretakers will assist you with getting your server up and running fast with the managed Linux VPS Hosting, all-inclusive with the best up to date features.

I think kvchosting.net is a good deal!
Customer service is quick and perfect, however, for technical questions they asked me to contact technical service directly, through submitting a support ticket. I did that and received the answer really quickly (in less than an hour).

Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install from cpanel. Kvchosting.net is great Web host with friendly support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back