What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

powerful dedicated servers?

Sagiscorpio

Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider offering powerful dedicated servers?
I would like to get 5 tbs of disk space. Linux.
Any hosting reviews? What are your points on Tzulo.com and also Cloudarion.com - their web hosting solutions?

The best providers of Web hosting services are Apps4Rent.
They are good at making you feel at your workplace.
And they offer reliable services at all ends.

So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in the USA are happy.
Tzulo.com is excellent. On the very rare occasion that I've had a problem, they are quick to respond, and do all they can to help resolve any issue.

Strongly believe that this Tzulo.com dedicated server package will serve your demands:
$115/month - Dual E5-2680v2, 32gb ram, 2x 2TB disk or 2x500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port

It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

Pricing is still great! Cloudarion.com is famous for their unique features, easy-to-use control panel and helpful support team.
Fantastic hosts with great people. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.

DEdicated server is the best type of web hosting because this hosting type dedicated to a single user , in dedicated hosting you have advanced features which help a user to run a responsive site.
if you want a dedicated server than you can go with any one because so many reputed names are available on the internet. but one this k i would suggest you that don't choose any hosting serve based on the pricing factor, try to look at features also and consider some fecatrors which you need for your website like
- high traffic rang
- a responsive server
- high authority hosying
- good uptime
- higher level of security
- regular backup
- upgraded versions
- high disk space

If you are search for best web hosting company who provides best and powerful dedicated server with best service and facilities. From my personal experience I suggest Serverwala Data Center, it is a best hosting provider who provides best and powerful dedicated server with fully secure network.

If you are using Dedicated Server then this is the best Hosting Server for your company. It is the most powerful Dedicated Server. It provides high speed, and many more facilities provided by Dedicated Server. I share some well-known features which you should acknowledge when you to all Trading
-24*7 Client Support
-High Speed
-Up-Time
-With SSD
-Best Hardware
-Latest Technology
-High traffic range
-Full disk space
-Advanced Security
-Weekly backup
-Custom Configurations Server
-64 GB or 32 GB RAM Options
-Best IP-Latency
-Full Root Access

Sagiscorpio said:
Hey guys,
Do you know any professional web hosting provider offering powerful dedicated servers?
Any hosting reviews? What are your points on Tzulo.com and also Cloudarion.com - their web hosting solutions?

I have been very pleased with the professionalism of bodHOST Web hosting. Not only do they offer good web hosting services for a good price, but their customer service is beyond reproach. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

bodHOST's Dedicated Server

Sagiscorpio said:
Hey guys,

I have been very pleased with the professionalism of bodHOST Web hosting. Not only do they offer good web hosting services for a good price, but their customer service is beyond reproach. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.

Sagiscorpio said:
Hey guys,

Sagiscorpio said:
Hey guys,

bodHOST's Dedicated server
  • [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]24x7 Support[/font]
  • [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Quick Provisioning[/font]
  • [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Managed Server[/font]
  • [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]99.99 % Uptime SLA[/font]
  • [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Application Optimized[/font]
  • [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Optional Firewall[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back