What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Professional VPS hosting + discounts required

Rstone

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites. Secure SSL Certificate required.
Budget $30 + any taxes if applicable, Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you think OBHost.net VPS hosting and SSL Certificates will work fine for my needs?
Any reviews, please?

Thanks in advance

I am so glad I found OBHost.net provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients. Like the prices for VPS hosting solutions and SSL Certificates.
Every support request I have submitted has been resolved quickly (most within an hour) even at 2 am. The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Take a look at QHoster.com and also 21st-thailand.com vps solutions. These decent web hosts offer fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

OwnWebServers is a well-known hosting provider in the US that helps many users to host their websites at very cheap prices. It keeps providing amazing VPS hosting deals on a regular basis and now it has come up with the OwnWebServers web hosting Sale. This offer is limited period.

Get 50% OFF on VPS hosting plans. Enter promo code VPS50 during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $7.50/mo. With using promo code VPS50 | Order Now

Last edited:
Just realized after 1 year and a half, that I've NEVER had a problem with Rightservers.com Managed VPS!
I love the support, and have been and will continue using them for a long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back