What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommendation for hosting?

Tavosrep

Need a single cpanel hosting.
Some important features I needed:
1.Auto backup keeping and restoration period should minimum 7days.
2. Server performance and speed very important, no compromise with it.
3. Security
4. finally after sales support guarantee.
This is for our client of a Enterprise software. Very rare traffic will hit the application. Only 20/25 staff will use it.
Do you think hostingsource.com is good? Any comments on them? Alternatives for comparison?

Caan also add that GTHost.com vps host is very safe. They don't allow hackers to hack into other people accounts and connect with your mail account. Management was responsive when informed of the problems. Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.

Need a single cpanel hosting.
Some important features I needed:
1.Auto backup keeping and restoration period should minimum 7days.
2. Server performance and speed very important, no compromise with it.
3. Security
4. finally after sales support guarantee.
This is for our client of a Enterprise software. Very rare traffic will hit the application. Only 20/25 staff will use it.
Do you think hostingsource.com is good? Any comments on them? Alternatives for comparison?

OwnWebServers offers reliable web hosting starting at just $3 per month. Their plans include features like SSD storage, free SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, ensuring your website runs smoothly and securely. With a user-friendly control panel and one-click installations for popular applications, OwnWebServers makes it easy to manage your site, whether you're a beginner or an experienced webmaster.

When looking for a high-quality VPS hosting, it is important to consider the reliability of the service and the level of support. One of the options you can consider is hostpro.com, where daily backups guarantee the safety of your data. This can be useful in case of any problems with the service. In addition, 24/7 continuous technical support allows you to get help at any time, which can make using the service much easier.

bodHOST offers optimized and managed WordPress hosting that is fast, secure, and reliable. The WordPress hosting plans are designed to cater to beginner bloggers, small businesses, and large enterprises. It comes with pre-installed WordPress and a user-friendly control panel for easy management of your website. What's more, these plans offer a range of additional features geared toward WordPress websites, including automatic updates, caching, staging environments, and security features like malware scanning, DDoS protection, and more.

Select M2Host for a web hosting service that is both affordable and trustworthy. Our web hosting programs are both dependable and cost-effective. Our payment plan commences at a mere $1 per month. It encompasses a variety of services, such as the ability to select an operating system and receive 24/7 consumer support. For additional information, please consult our website.

If you ask me, I am happy running my sites at these two web hosts:
1) Webhost.com
2) Swisslayer.com
They have unique features, redundant bandwidth, and a highly trained staff.
Considering these three important factors, I believe you will get the most appropriate host.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
Check out rockhoster.com and also regvps.com web hosting solutions. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.

To me the hosting experience with Hostnamaste.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
I've been with them for more than a year and so far I'm very happy. I know from personal experience that their chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back