What's new
Your Hosting Talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliable podcast and shoutcast hosting?

Ad@moll

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project. The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
Know GTHost.com instant servers and Greenwebpage.com cloud servers, but don't really know how good it for this. How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?

What other places do you know for such hosting services?

I thought of moving to other hosts but GTHost.com dedicated hosting service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. This web host offers discount program - pay for 3, 6, 12 months - get 5%, 10%, 15% discount.

VPS solution will be more than enough.
I recommend checking hostingsource.com or libertyvps.net.
They both have really good services and reputation.

The value for the money can't be beaten. GTHost.com control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back